I had heard how amazing the rocks were in the Valley of Fire. Over Spring Break, I went on a jaunt there with my sister Carol and her husband Richard. If y0u haven't been, it is a pretty cool place to visit (cool as in interesting things to see, but I suspect it isn't cool temperature-wise in the summer). There were petroglyphs on many rocks, lots of unique holes, varying colors and lots of sand to trudge through. Of course I had to take photos of the pretty flowers too.
1 comment:
It was so fun to hear you got to visit the Valley of Fire. I loved hiking & looking at all the fun sites when we went. I look forward to going back.
We had a nice BIG party for Shaylee last friday. So much fun to be a grandma huh?
Take care!
Love you,
Melanee
Post a Comment