Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's learning to dance in the rain!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snowy Sunday Morning!

At 6:30 AM this morning, I looked out to see that ucky white stuff. I know, I know, we live in a desert and welcome any moisture we get. I was just contemplating mowing my lawn yesterday since it has already started to green up and grow a bit. Crazy weather. I'm looking forward to the 60 degrees by the end of the week. These photos were taken at 10 AM and it's already melting (thank goodness!).

See those green sprigs of grass popping out the top of the snow? Yep, green grass! Rev up that lawnmower! And my blooming daffodils didn't appreciate the white stuff either.

I had just trimmed my fruit trees with the limbs piled up ready to be hauled away. I hope those little "about to burst open" buds on the trees still blossom. I'm looking forward to fresh peaches and apricots.

No comments: