Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's learning to dance in the rain!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Year Later...

Imagine my surprise to realize it has been a whole year since my last post. What the heck have I been doing? Lots of good things for sure!
If you look at my last post, the only change from last year's Spring Break to this year's Spring Break is the different teams who we saw playing at the Spring Training baseball game in Surprise, AZ. Darn it wasn't the Dodgers this year. It was the Giants and Royals. Still fun with the warm sun. Then we went down to Rocky Point again. Shrimp, shrimp and more shrimp! Yum! Great shopping, great friends, fun card games, relaxing reading & sunning in the lounge chair on the sand followed up with the best massages beachside daily by Rosa.
Now I just need home to warm up! Imagine my surprise to come back and two days later drive to church in the snow! What's with that? This morning I had to defrost my frozen car window before I could drive to work!

No comments: