Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's learning to dance in the rain!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Side Benefits...


I often have meetings with my teacher association up north. One of the side benefits is that I get to see Jon, Tiffany, Brooklyn, Carter, Aaron and Katie who live in that neck of the woods. I spent a bit of time outside with Brooklyn and Carter as they rode their bikes. Carter's tricycle is pretty unique because it has this handle on the back which lets you push him and steer which way he goes. His little legs will soon reach the pedals so he can then take control. They were both cute peering into the front door window. They are so little, but growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Britany said...

Those kids are so cute, I miss them!

Melanee said...

So much fun Kathleen. Aren't grandchildren the best treasures in life......When things get me down, I just remember one thing, I'm a grandma & I get a great big giant smile on my face :)
That's why I'm here.