Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's learning to dance in the rain!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Team MHS Camelback Hike

Early Saturday morning, a bunch of us from my school, with family and friends along to share in the fun, went on the Camelback Hike. The weather was great, the company even better as we enjoyed the beauties of nature. There is nothing better than being in the outdoors. If you haven't been to this little destination, I'd highly recommend a jaunt to see the amazing rock formations.
Thanks for the fun morning everyone!









Maybe an elephant?















































My video camera wasn't working quite right, but at least I got a little bit of these ladies trying to make the MHS shadow on the inside of the "toilet bowl" rock formation.


3 comments:

Raymer's said...

That was a very fun morning. You got some great pictuers!! I can't wait for Team MHS to do it again.

Stephanie said...

Next hike I will try and look a little prettier!

Dan Flake Family said...

Thanks for being our official photographer! You did a great job.